Vibrant Gujarat Summit was initiated by Narendra Modi in 2003 when he was the Chief Minister of the state to re-establish Gujarat as a preferred investment destination within India.
Today, the Summit has evolved into a platform for brainstorming on agendas of global socio-economic development.
The 8th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit was held in January 2017 and witnessed participation from over 25000 delegates from over 100 countries including 4 Heads of States, Nobel Laureates, and others.
- Strengthen the foundation for Gujarat to become economically and socially the most developed state in India by 2030
- Leveraging Gujarat’s manufacturing leadership in the country
- Attract the brightest minds from across the world to ideate, and showcase innovation and best practices
- Empower India to compete with the global economies
- Provide a platform for global business networking